Jolene Joubert has a legal background, specializing in family law litigation. She graduated with a BA LLB from the University of Cape Town and practiced as an attorney for 11 years.
She is passionate about witnessing learning in individuals that lead them to achieve their full potential in the workplace, the family and in general by improving relationships and wellbeing. She now pursues alternative dispute resolution and business coaching. She completed the Civil Mediation training at the University of North-West, Workplace Mediation training at Conflict Dynamics and Family Law Mediation training at Family Justice. She is an accredited family law mediator with the South African Association of Mediators (SAAM) and she volunteers at FAMSA.
She qualified as a business coach at The Gordon Institute of Business Science (University of Pretoria) and is registered at the ACC (Associate Certified Coach) level of the International Coach Federation (ICF), of which she is a member. She is a registered coach and member of COMENSA. She is an accredited iEQ9 Integrative Enneagram practitioner.
- BA LLB (UCT)
- Civil Mediation (NWU)
- Workplace Mediation (Conflict Dynamics)
- Family Law Mediation (Family Justice)
- Business Coaching (GIBS) University of Pretoria
ACCREDITATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Accredited with SAAM (South African Association of Mediators)
- Registered Coach of COMENSA (Coaches and Mentors of South Africa)
- Accredited with ICF (International Coach Federation) at ACC (Associate Certified Coach) level
- Accredited iEQ9 Integrated Enneagram practitioner